This webinar is for you if…
- You would like to increase the profitability of your business but don’t have a clear plan
- You’ve been struggling to figure out how to improve processes in your business to enjoy more free time
- You don’t know how to improve your personal income, work / life balance, and work satisfaction
Do you finally want to…
- Start working on your business with proven methods that can change the course of your future?
- Enjoy the work / life flexibility you see others taking advantage of and reclaim your schedule?
Discover the 4 Ways to Grow Your Business, increase profitability and improve your lifestyle in this new, free webinar.
Katina Peters, CPA, CGMA, Business Growth Advisor
I want to share what I’ve learned over 20 years of experience as a CPA and business advisor.
These aren’t just empty promises. I will give you examples of how this could work for you if you begin taking action.
What to Expect
Who is this for?
This serves business owners or entrepreneurs who want to improve profitability, grow business, gain more personal income, and increase the overall value of the business.
Impacts of Implementation
We know that the impacts of implementing what we teach in this webinar are life-altering. By taking advantage of this step-by-step strategy, you can improve your business 10x!
Meet the Presenter, Katina
Katina Peters, Owner, CPA, CGMA is a business growth and profitability advisor with a passion for helping clients achieve their dreams. Katina works with service-based businesses, focusing her expertise on law firms and construction contractors. She utilizes her credentials, education and 20+ years of experience as a Certified Public Accountant and Chartered Global Management Accountant in providing clients with insight to their business and acts as a partner in strategic planning and execution.
Katina earned her Bachelor of Science degree in accounting at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. After ranking in the top ten of CPA exam participants, she obtained her CPA license in 2001. She had quickly risen in the firm at which she had worked since high school and became partner at only 23 years old. While at the helm of the Las Vegas location for many years, she gained experience with a variety of service-based industries, with a concentration in construction contractors and legal services.