Virtual Bookkeeping Services
Are you still operating in Excel spreadsheets to track your accounting? Is your accounting software setup but maybe needs some cleanup? Or are you simply overwhelmed by the weekly and monthly tasks necessary to keep accurate books all while running your business? It doesn’t have to be this difficult. Hiring a virtual bookkeeper means adding someone to your team without the added expenses of a full-time employee. It also means knowing the job is done reliably and consistently with CPA oversight, and that’s just simply not something you get with every bookkeeper out there!
Bookkeeping services offered:
- Accounts Payable, including entering and paying bills
- Accounts Receivable, including invoicing, receiving payments and recording deposits
- Account reconciliations
- Sales and use tax filings
- Job costing and class tracking
- Cash flow forecasting, budgeting and financial management
- Accounting system setup and implementation
- Bookkeeping clean up
- 1099-MISC and 1096 filing
- Quarterly one-on-one meeting with your CPA
Our virtual professionals are able to assist you from anywhere in the United States at a rate that is more economical than hiring an in-house employee. You also gain the confidence of having an experienced, well-vetted professional on your team. As an added value, we pair a CPA with all bookkeepers to oversee and ensure that all work is performed accurately and in line with our high standards. We are happy to give you a free, no obligation one-on-one consultation to learn more about your individual needs and give you a personalized quote.
Get your free* assessment with a CPA
Please complete the form below and we will reach out to you within 1 business day.