Is your CPA helping your business thrive?
Work with a CPA focused on growth strategies for your business.
Advisors Focused on Growth & Profitability for IT & Managed Service Providers
As the owner of an IT business, we understand the cloud-based industry and volume of work you juggle daily. You work diligently to transform your business and make the dream you began with a reality. That is where we come in. As business growth and profitability advisors, we partner with you to define your goals and set a clear path to achieve success.
- Are you looking to partner with a CPA who will help you with more than just tax preparation and day-to-day bookkeeping?
- Do you want to leverage your accounting data to make better decisions and push your business forward?
- Do you strive for more in your business?
Who do we serve?
We work with entrepreneurs who want to take their business to the next level. Those business owners who are looking for an accountant who can serve as a trusted business advisor and play an active role in reaching goals, improving cash flow and reducing stress.
Our clients are open to suggestions, eager to learn and take action after we develop a plan together. Typically, businesses making $1 million or more in revenue are able to benefit most from our services.
IT is just one of five industries in which we specialize and we are happy to utilize our expertise to serve you and your business.
We are business growth and profitability advisors passionate about helping business owners who want to take it to the next level. We also happen to be CPAs, numbers geeks who love helping business owners leverage the information in financial reports to produce better results for their business. The numbers tell a story, our job is to interpret that story, so business owners can make more informed decisions, and more readily achieve their business AND quality of life goals.
We are happy to work with your current bookkeeper or accountant to advise from a growth and profitability viewpoint and do not aim to replace anyone on your current team. If you would prefer our firm handle all aspects of accounting, we do offer typical compliance services, like bookkeeping and tax preparation.
Tax planning & preparation
- Expert business structuring, design and implementation of internal systems, and navigation of regulation updates.
- Decipher your financial results, determine performance measures, set KPIs and goals for your business, and drive strategic planning to produce the results you desire for your business.
- With our tax planning services, you remain in the loop regarding the status of your business’ tax situation throughout the year. Our CPAs strategize with you regarding the best tax savings options available for your situation.
- We provide preparation services. For a full list of returns offered and further description of our tax services, please visit our Tax Preparation and Planning page.
- Basic bookkeeping and reporting and/or access to full Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable and payroll support, etc. We regularly produce meaningful reports and walk through them with you to provide overviews on the financial health of your business.
- Create a budget so you may learn from the past and forecast how future projects will be completed.
Why do we enjoy working with IT professionals?
One of the reasons we love working with IT professionals is their structured approach to problem solving. We have seen great success in our partnerships with professionals in this industry because of the logical approach you take in finding solutions and applying that knowledge. Our collaborative approach works well with clients who are willing to learn and do the necessary work to grow their business.
We have worked with our current clients to establish meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), compare their business to industry benchmarks and ultimately increase profitability. We have chosen to focus on this industry because of the success we have seen with our current clients and look forward to partnering with many more IT professionals to help them achieve the success they deserve!
Schedule Your Free Assessment Today!
Who Are We?
Katina Peters, Jami Johnson and Jaime Staley are the owners of PJS & Co. CPAs. Their passion for leveraging numbers to drive business forward is one of the many common factors that brought them together. They believe CPA firms should operate differently and deliver more to their clients.
Not only do we operate 100% in the cloud and work to continually stay on top of the latest technology, our team challenges the status quo by pushing each other and our clients to look at accounting in a more proactive and strategic way. The numbers don’t just tell a story of the past, they can be used to make valuable decisions for the future of your business and to ultimately reach your goals. We think differently and get results.
For more about our team and individual partners and team members, please visit Our Team page.