Exciting news: clients of PJS & Co. CPAs can now get rid of those paper files destined for their accountant! We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Secure Client Portal, which is live and ready for use today.
The new Portal will not only allow clients to share financial documents with their CPA, but it will also act as a place to securely store information for future reference and eliminate the need for paper files. “Safeguarding data is our highest priority and this is one more step we’ve taken to do that,” said Jami Johnson, owner and CPA. “This tool will also help our company gain efficiencies, which helps keep our prices affordable for our clients.”
Related resource: 3 Reasons Electronic Records are Safer Than Paper
Clients will begin receiving emails over the next week, with notification that their personal client portal is available. Once the registration email is received, clients will simply follow the instructions, click on “Register” and set up the account with a unique username and password.
Once the portal login is established, clients can:
- Get copies of tax returns; no need to call us or hunt for paper copies.
- Securely send us Quickbooks files, financial statements, or any other files.
- Access shared files anywhere you have a high-speed Internet connection.
- Send in payroll data or any other paperwork needed easily through NetClient CS.
- Manage financial reports in one place.